Cost of living in Ho, Ghana vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.767 ILS / GHS
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 24% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 9,096 ₪ (GH₵11,858) in Ho.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fargo costs $21,845 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 57 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Brasília costs R$ 70 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in London costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leipzig costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)