Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 584 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00016 ILS / VND
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 42% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 6,422 ₪ (39,640,070 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Najran costs ﷼ 10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)