Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03341 ILS / JPY
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 18% more expensive than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, you would need at least 12,950 ₪ (¥387,654) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000 ₪ in Ashqelon.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$68 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.62 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 2,500 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 2.40 ман (about 2 hours ago)