Cost of living in Havana, Cuba vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 340 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.751 ILS / CUC *
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 6% more expensive than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, you would need at least 12,712 ₪ (3,388 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000 ₪ in Ashqelon.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$30 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Xian costs 2,000元 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £150 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €120 (about 1 hour ago)