Cost of living in Hamburg, Germany vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 609 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.252 ILS / EUR
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is 17% more expensive than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, you would need at least 12,873 ₪ (€3,027) in Hamburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000 ₪ in Ashqelon.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fargo costs $21,845 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 57 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Brasília costs R$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in London costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leipzig costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)