Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40965 ILS / SEK
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 10% more expensive than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, you would need at least 10,962 ₪ (26,760 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 ₪ in Ashqelon.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Xian costs 2,000元 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £150 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €120 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Kunming costs 5.00元 (about 3 hours ago)