Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00333 ILS / KRW
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 30% more expensive than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, you would need at least 14,300 ₪ (₩4,293,153) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000 ₪ in Ashqelon.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $70 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Worth, Texas costs $20,750 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,828 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 34,000元 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)