Cost of living in Gulbarga, India vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05246 ILS / INR
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is 53% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 5,653 ₪ (₨107,754) in Gulbarga.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $89 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Rabat costs 50 Dirham (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bremen costs €67 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)