Cost of living in Gujranwala, Pakistan vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02708 ILS / PKR *
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gujranwala (Pakistan) is 67% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 3,589 ₪ (₨132,537) in Gujranwala.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨150 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 200 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kiev costs 70₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €300 (28 minutes ago)