Cost of living in Guangzhou, China vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 282 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.546 ILS / CNY
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 31% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 6,899 ₪ (12,632元) in Guangzhou.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. Louis, Missouri costs $450 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in London, Ontario costs C$1.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rochester, New York costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ahmedabad costs ₨170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)