Cost of living in Guanare, Venezuela vs Ashqelon, Israel
WARNING! Guanare has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Guanare.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01247 ILS / VES *
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guanare (Venezuela) is 47% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 5,272 ₪ (422,771 Bs.S.) in Guanare.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)