Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 658 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18648 ILS / MXN
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 46% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 6,491 ₪ (Mex$ 34,809) in Guadalajara.
Prices recently added
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Kunming costs 5.00元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,290 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Cartagena costs COL$200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,000 (about 3 hours ago)