Cost of living in Greenville, South Carolina, United States vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 246 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.767 ILS / USD
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Greenville, South Carolina (United States) is about the same as in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 10,650 ₪ ($2,827) in Greenville, South Carolina.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 3 hours ago)