Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 465 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41194 ILS / SEK
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 10% more expensive than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, you would need at least 11,019 ₪ (26,750 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 ₪ in Ashqelon.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Corfu costs €19,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 6,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in St. Gallen costs CHF 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 4 hours ago)