Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia vs Ashqelon, Israel
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13336 ILS / ETB
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is 33% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 6,671 ₪ (50,022 Birr) in Gondar.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mykolayiv costs 350₴ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,800 (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Brno costs 100 Kč (about 1 hour ago)