Cost of living in Gibraltar vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 143 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.749 ILS / GIP
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gibraltar is about the same as in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, you would need at least 11,298 ₪ (£2,379) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000 ₪ in Ashqelon.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Madrid costs €3.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kraków costs 15 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $5,590 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £700 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 3 hours ago)