Cost of living in Gebze, Turkey vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.706 ILS / TRY
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gebze (Turkey) is 52% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 4,783 ₪ (6,776TL) in Gebze.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €10 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)