Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.702 ILS / TRY
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 57% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 5,136 ₪ (7,315TL) in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belfast costs £3.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Nanjing costs 10元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)