Cost of living in Garoua, Cameroon vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00652 ILS / XAF
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Garoua (Cameroon) is 32% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 7,438 ₪ (1,141,129 Franc) in Garoua.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (39 minutes ago)