Cost of living in Galaţi, Romania vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.917 ILS / RON
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Galaţi (Romania) is 53% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 5,655 ₪ (6,167 lei) in Galaţi.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saarbrücken costs €800 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $700 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$23 (about 2 hours ago)