Cost of living in Fushun, China vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.546 ILS / CNY
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fushun (China) is 41% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 5,940 ₪ (10,875元) in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.70 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Andorra la Vella costs €9 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)