Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 260 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.971 ILS / BRL
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 42% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 6,395 ₪ (R$ 6,586) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨5,000 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Doha costs 10 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Melbourne costs AU$10 (about 2 hours ago)