Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 158 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.702 ILS / TRY
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 63% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 4,020 ₪ (5,726TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $89 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Rabat costs 50 Dirham (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bremen costs €67 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 2 hours ago)