Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.697 ILS / TRY
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 48% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 6,218 ₪ (8,919TL) in Erzurum.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Riga costs €550 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)