Cost of living in Elblag, Poland vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.994 ILS / PLN
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Elblag (Poland) is 52% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 5,323 ₪ (5,353 zł) in Elblag.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Najran costs ﷼ 10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (43 minutes ago)