Cost of living in Elbasan, Albania vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03449 ILS / ALL
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Elbasan (Albania) is 36% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,900 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 6,300 ₪ (182,676 Lek) in Elbasan.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 35,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Manaus costs R$ 80 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Luxembourg costs €35 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johannesburg costs R 7,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sherbrooke costs C$77 (about 1 hour ago)