Cost of living in Eilat, Israel vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 83 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018.
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 13% more expensive than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, you would need at least 12,451 ₪ in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000 ₪ in Ashqelon.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Medellín costs COL$60,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$20 (39 minutes ago)