Cost of living in Dunaújváros, Hungary vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01314 ILS / HUF
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunaújváros (Hungary) is 46% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 5,891 ₪ (448,355 Ft) in Dunaújváros.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 35元 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nanchang costs 139元 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM129 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cologne costs €15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)