Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 162 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.579 ILS / HRK
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 28% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 8,653 ₪ (14,957 kn) in Dubrovnik.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$80 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boise, Idaho costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 10TL (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Temuco costs CH$8,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $19,500 (about 1 hour ago)