Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 73 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.704 ILS / AUD
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 33% more expensive than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, you would need at least 13,258 ₪ (AU$4,903) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 ₪ in Ashqelon.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €12 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,500 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,250 (about 1 hour ago)