Cost of living in Dubai, United Arab Emirates vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,580 prices entered by 703 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.026 ILS / AED
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 35% more expensive than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, you would need at least 16,235 ₪ (Dirham 15,830) in Dubai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000 ₪ in Ashqelon.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)