Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00653 ILS / XAF
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 25% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 8,271 ₪ (1,266,121 Franc) in Douala.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tekirdağ costs 22TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Colombo costs 35,000 ₨ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in London, Ontario costs C$81 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)