Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.704 ILS / TRY
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 57% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 4,677 ₪ (6,645TL) in Diyarbakır.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (34 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 3 hours ago)