Cost of living in Dili, East Timor vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.749 ILS / USD
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 11% more expensive than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, you would need at least 12,161 ₪ ($3,244) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000 ₪ in Ashqelon.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $700 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$100,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Matamoros costs Mex$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)