Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02708 ILS / PKR *
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 29% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 7,091 ₪ (₨261,863) in Dera Ghazi Khan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨150 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 200 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kiev costs 70₴ (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €300 (24 minutes ago)