Cost of living in Darwin, Australia vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 369 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.710 ILS / AUD
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Darwin (Australia) is 26% more expensive than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, you would need at least 15,120 ₪ (AU$5,580) in Darwin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000 ₪ in Ashqelon.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Najran costs ﷼ 10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)