Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela vs Ashqelon, Israel
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01249 ILS / VES *
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 55% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 5,453 ₪ (436,658 Bs.S.) in Cumaná.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 810 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $30 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Recife costs R$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $28 (about 2 hours ago)