Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 297 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.733 ILS / USD
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 41% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 5,867 ₪ ($1,572) in Cuenca.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,367 (about 1 hour ago)