Cost of living in Coxen Hole, Honduras vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15435 ILS / HNL
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coxen Hole (Honduras) is 37% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 6,931 ₪ (L 44,907) in Coxen Hole.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$20 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$101 (about 2 hours ago)