Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00648 ILS / XOF
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 22% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 9,411 ₪ (1,451,951 Franc) in Cotonou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Xian costs 2,000元 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £150 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €120 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)