Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,166 prices entered by 191 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.571 ILS / DKK
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 45% more expensive than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, you would need at least 15,928 ₪ (kr27,878) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000 ₪ in Ashqelon.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Najran costs ﷼ 10 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)