Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00041 ILS / GNF
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is about the same as in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 10,934 ₪ (26,522,986 Franc) in Conakry.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leuven costs €20 (35 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 5 hours ago)