Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 262 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.252 ILS / EUR
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 28% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 7,924 ₪ (€1,863) in Coimbra.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Xian costs 2,000元 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £150 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €120 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (about 2 hours ago)