Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela vs Ashqelon, Israel
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01244 ILS / VES *
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 78% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 2,170 ₪ (174,344 Bs.S.) in Ciudad Guayana.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 2.40 ман (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €160 (about 2 hours ago)