Cost of living in Cimahi, Indonesia vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00026 ILS / IDR
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cimahi (Indonesia) is 20% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 8,770 ₪ (Rp 33,903,670) in Cimahi.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 810 kr (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $30 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Recife costs R$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $28 (about 2 hours ago)