Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea vs Ashqelon, Israel
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00331 ILS / KRW
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 16% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 10,079 ₪ (₩3,041,033) in Chungju.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $1.76 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in West Lafayette, Indiana costs $505 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brighton and Hove costs £1.24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (about 3 hours ago)