Cost of living in Chomutov, Czech Republic vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16423 ILS / CZK
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chomutov (Czech Republic) is 40% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 6,017 ₪ (36,639 Kč) in Chomutov.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €12 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,500 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,250 (about 2 hours ago)