Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31351 ILS / ZMW
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 29% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 7,818 ₪ (24,936 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in London costs £150 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €120 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Kunming costs 5.00元 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,290 (about 3 hours ago)