Cost of living in Chingola, Zambia vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31351 ILS / ZMW
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chingola (Zambia) is 4% more expensive than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, you would need at least 12,495 ₪ (39,855 Kwacha) in Chingola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000 ₪ in Ashqelon.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 344 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 35,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Manaus costs R$ 80 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Luxembourg costs €35 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johannesburg costs R 7,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sherbrooke costs C$77 (about 1 hour ago)