Cost of living in Cherkasy, Ukraine vs Ashqelon, Israel
|Personal Care||- 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13486 ILS / UAH
Do you live in Ashqelon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cherkasy (Ukraine) is 68% cheaper than in Ashqelon (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000 ₪ in Ashqelon you would need to make just about 3,837 ₪ (28,455₴) in Cherkasy.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Perpignan costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)